Pantone Essentials 6 Guide Pack GPG301A | The ideal Shade Card set for Printers
- FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated Set: This two-guide set features 2161 SolidC on both coated and uncoated paper – a must-have tool for designers, printers and colour decision makers best used for specifying and approving Spot Colours in all graphic projects especially logos, branded designs and packaging.
- COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated Set: A multi-purpose tool for printers, graphic and web designers. Best used for determining how SolidColorswill look when reproduced through four-color printing process, as well as when displayed through digital media.
- PANTONE CMYK Guides: Containing 2,868 CMYKcolorson both coated and uncoated paper, this set allows designers the opportunity to visualize, communicate and control process colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments.
- All six guides come packed in a stylish, durable and easily portable carrying case.Colours are each displayed along with coordinating numbers.Colours are predominantly arranged chromatically. However, an index can be found in the back of the FORMULA GUIDES and COLOR BRIDGE guides to assist easy location of colours by number.
- Printedcolorsbleed off both page sides so colours can be best analysed for matching when guide pages are laid on top of printed works during evaluation.
- Guides are produced on text-weight paper in order to best simulate the most commonly used industry printing substrate.
- A lighting indicator tool can be found at the back of each guide, allowing the user to instantly understand if current lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color evaluation and matching.
- Purchase of this guide set includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value. PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software allows upload of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into your favourite design applications.
Specifications Six total guides
- Sets demonstrate the effects of solid and process printing on both coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- 2161 solid colours and ink formulations (FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated)
- 2139 solid colors and CMYK, HTML/Hex and sRGB values (COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated)
- 2,868 process colours (CMYK Guides Coated & Uncoated)
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colours are printed using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognised for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual guide size: 1 5/8″ x 9 1/4″
- Mailer Dimensions: 15″ x 11″ x 3-1/4″
There are no reviews yet.