They say color is the place where the brain and universe meet. Colors play a chief role in the world in which we live. They can influence thinking, alter actions and trigger reactions. Hence, choosing the right color with the right shade and executing it appropriately in print media is crucial.
For this reason, Pantone brings to you the Pantone Formula Guide. Grab one of the best-selling color formula guides in the world of creativity. Pantone Formula Guide is the best Pantone color chart and a must-have tool for designers and professionals involved in the business of color consulting and color intelligence. It is the enhanced and the latest version of the old edition GP1601N.
You can also check our best-selling Fashion, Home Interiors Color Guide at the cheapest rate.
Readers can get inspired from the wide-range of 1,867 colours and fill the designs with the right colours. The colour palette comprises primary and accent colors which work smoothly with each other and can be used to create new brand colors or illustrations. Buyers are offered more than the standard CMYK and RGB colors, hence it is one of the most preferred color-palette book. Moreover, all the colours are printed on a substrate paper stock which is well-suited for printing purpose.
Each color code in the guide comes with ink formulations as well as coordinating numbers, which helps to achieve the most accurate colour on printed materials. This is why it is the most trusted book on spot-color printing and branding. The formula guide is used in various industries including paper printing, chemical testing, plastics, and pharmaceuticals.
All products are authentic and are supported by a network of PANTONE Licensees across the globe. You can get pantone formula guide online for free with us.
Pantone Formula guide Reviews
- The Pantone Formula Guide book has inspired many creative professionals and added life into their designs
- Buyers swear-by the inspiration and the level of color-accuracy of they achieved because of the guide
- As rated the most wanted tool for printers and ink specialists, this ideal coated Pantone book cannot be done without.
Application of Pantone Color Formula Guides in India
This coated & Uncoated Pantone Formula guide helps in accurately identifying the color and confidently communicating it to achieve the right results. It is used in the following areas:
Logos & branding
Graphics colors presentation, to use in photoshop, designing, matching and improving the quality of the product. Logo Designing on Photoshop is done in CMYK colors, converting these spot colors to RGB colors is needed while printing on paper. Here is when the Pantone Formula Book will be of great assistance as it has the codes of color side by side ono the flyer and just needs to be matched by the designers.
Packaging of goods
Excellent colors representation is a must in packaging to showcase the highest standards of the end retail product, only the coated formula guide can give the right combinations for the Pantone colors in the packaging industry.
Spot color printing
This prescription type formula book has RGB codings for easy reading to help printers for the right shades.
This includes any kids of designing of graphics where Pantone colors are used. It may include on any software where the entire graphic is to bee presented as an original colored product which must look true and similar in any part of the world. This can bee achieved only by using the formula fan deck of Pantone.
Inks and Inks Manufacturing
Inks are used in printing and textiles and need the formulations as per the industry demand, this book helps all kinds of ink industries in the various ink combinations. Inks need supreme accuracy as they define the final output of the product. Understanding the designers, this 2 book set has necessary color combinations of the inks industry as well.
Selecting colors with pantone color book makes it easier for professionals to get a rough idea before designing.
What is included in the Pantone Formula Guide Coated Series Plus Edition?
- New Colors – An additional set of 294 colors launched in 2020 are a part of the new edition bringing the total number of colors to 2,161
- Pantone Color Manager Software: Earlier, the buyers had to incur additional cost to purchase the software, however, now it is provided with the product. The software allows integrating of all the latest Pantone Color Libraries into the design applications which can directly be used for color-sampling
Benefits of buying Coated / Uncoated Book from Design Info
- Includes colors in both coated as well as uncoated paper. The Pantone Coated guide contains the solid colors in a special coated format which look rich and brighter than the Pantone PMS colors in the Pantone Uncoated solid colors guide.
- Chromatic arrangement of colors for easy identification of different color families
- Index present towards the end of the guide for quick access for colors
- Convenient and portable fan-like packaging, handy for designers to carry and easy to conduct color-matching
- Also comes with a light indicator tool, which indicates if the current light condition is suitable for color evaluation and matching
- Designinfo offers a FREE COVER with the pantone colour charts to protect the product from any physical damages such as dust and water
Specifications of the Guide Book
- Number of guides: 2 (Pantone Coated-C & Pantone Uncoated-U)
- Total number of colors: 2,161
- Number of Colors in each page: 7. That is when the fan guide is faced vertical, you will be able to see 7 rows of different shades. Each row will have the color and below that will be written in the text the Pantone Spot color name and code.
- Size of Each Page: 1 5/8″ x 9 1/4″ = 4.12cm x 23.5cm approximately.
- The guide is portable and the FREE Original Pantone PROTECTION COVER offered by Design Info will secure the product against any damages such as dust and water.
- When purchased from Design Info Pantone Partner – by default our guarranty in original product is included with sealed packed condition.
Lighting Indicator D50 for 5000 Degrees Kelvin Graphics Application:
Pantone Color Formula Guide Book Free Download
The Pantone Color Manager Software which was earlier to be purchased separately is now a part of the Pantone Solid Colors Guide to allow the designers to immediately proceed with color sampling by browsing all the colors online. Summarising, the Pantone Color Formula Guide is one of the best Pantone color charts for pharmaceuticals, chemical testing, printing, paper printing, plastics, etc industries.
Our older version of pantone color guide 2019 you can get it for huge discount of more than 1000 off to redeem your discount give us call on our given number. We always encourage our users to use latest updated pantone color guide.
The Solid colors present in this guide can be purchased in the format of the chip in the Pantone Solid Chips as well. Buy Pantone Books without any hesitation from Design Info in India as we have a fast COD service which allows the users to Pay for the formulation guides at the time of delivery.