Use the Pantone Color Bridge Guide Uncoated to see the most accurate results of converting a Pantone Spot color to its process color equivalent. This compact fan deck displays side-by-side comparisons of all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors with their closest industry-standard CMYK color matches, as well as HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Now including 224 new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, this guide is printed on uncoated paper stock to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations, color conversion, and color matching across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video.
- Includes 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors for inspiration
- Features all 2,359 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry standard CMYK color matches
- Quickly illustrates, in side-by-side samples, how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Each color displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, new colors are in the front of the guide
- Index in the back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for uncoated paper stocks
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production of Graphic, Brand, and Packaging designs when CMYK process printing is required
- For digital design, Color Bridge is the only Pantone Guide that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colors
- Use throughout design workflow, from color inspiration to press check
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally — Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone Colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative
- Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).