Cancellation and Refund Policy
The terms hereof shall constitute Design Info cancellation and refund policy in relation to the orders placed on Design Info website. These terms and conditions are in lieu with the “terms and conditions of use” policy of Design Info
I. Cancellation and Refunds by the Company
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel the order. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, without any claims or liability to pay finance charges or interest on the amount. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include but are not limited to inaccuracies or errors in website or pricing information, technical or technological problems or problems identified in relation to credit / debit fraud. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled by the Company after your credit / debit card has been charged, the said amount will be refunded to that credit / debit card account.
- Design Info reserves the right to call of any order even after it has been shipped if any errors have been detected in pricing, location for delivery, product, manual errors by employees at Design Info, unforeseen circumstances, natural disaster, errors and delays on behalf of logistics, errors and delays by the vendors supplying to Design Info, errors for incorrect information displayed on the website or any other errors or frauds detected by Design Info team.
- Refunds shall be made to the customer as per the refund policy of Design Info in case of any cancellation. Refunds may take their due course of time and Design Info shall not be responsible for any finance charges for delays in the same. The payment gateway may sometimes take upto 30 days to reflect the payment back into the customers account.
- Design Info shall not responsible for the delays in orders caused due to cancellation. Commitments for deliveries made are subject to cancellation and cannot be committed to for unforeseen circumstances.
II. Liability in case of Cancellation by the Company
- Design Info holds no additional liability in case of any order cancellation. The liability is limited to the amount paid by the customer provided the payment has been received by Design Info in Design Info bank. Design Info shall be responsible only for the refund for the payment received in the bank account of Design Info. In case of “cash on delivery” orders or orders subject to payment after delivery, Design Info is not responsible for any kind of refunds at all. notification may be made on phone or whatsapp or message or email for such a cancellation. In case Design Info is not able to reach the customer then Design Info may mark the order as cancelled in his account.
- An email confirmation for order is automatically sent at time of placing the order. This email confirmation does not confirm the order nor it is the invoice for such an order. The email confirmation is only a web order note which states a request for an order being places by a customer. This webs request / order placed on Design Info does not guarantee the order being fulfilled and is subject to cancellation by Design Info.
- Design Info cannot confirm the price of the product until you make the order. If a product / service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to any technical error, Design Info shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product/ service, unless the product has already been delivered or the service has already been availed by you. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, Design Info may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been delivered and the services are availed, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Design Info will have the right to modify the price of the product/ service and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration or placing of order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Design Info accepts your order with a confirmation and then cancels the order fue to unforseen circumstances or incorrect pricing detection, the said amount will be reversed to your credit / debit card account else no payment shall be refunded in cash on cash on delivery orders.
- PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR OFFERRED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF DESIGN INFO. DESIGN INFO may revise and cease to make available any product/ services at anytime. In the event, DESIGN INFO is unable to deliver the product to you on time or at all Or due to incorrect pricing, you will be notified by an e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product or at your instructions due to failure to deliver the product on the expected time of delivery by our delivery partners. Design Info shall not be liable to pay for any damages in such an event owing to cancellation of the order or delay in delivery.
- Order Confirmation email sent as soon the order is placed does not validate an order, neither does it confirm the order and is not to be condiered as an Invoice of sale. This email is only a request of a product by the customer on Design Info platform. This order confirmation is only for reference and does not mandate Design Info in any way to supply any kind of product to the customer. This order can be cancelled if Design Info is unable to supply the product at any given point of time. The order confirmation email sent immediately after placing the order is to be considered only as a request for a product from Design Info and not a commitment of sale. Design Info team manually checks each and every request and after carefully considering the feasibility, delivery address and other parameters of the order, validates the order after generating an Invoice manually.
III. Cancellation by you
- You agree and acknowledge that unless stated otherwise you are not entitled to cancel any orders made by you on Design Info free of cost.
- For orders cancelled or refused in case of Cash on Delivery orders – you are not entitled for any refund and the amount paid in advance for the order of a Cash on Delivery order to be shipped shall be forfeited. Further orders placed may not be shipped and may be subject to Design Info
- For prepaid orders cancelled by the customer after the product has been shipped, no refunds shall be offered and the entire payment shall be forfeited. Design Info does not stock all the products it sells and procures products specially for the customer as a reason, once the products have been shipped for prepaid orders, cancellation is not possible.
- For prepaid orders cancelled before the product has been shipped 50% of the payment paid for that order shall be refunded back to the customer. For prepaid orders cancelled within 1 hour of placing the orders 80% of the payment of the goods shall be refunded provided the goods have not been shipped.
- An item may be shipped and the order may not be marked as shipped as Design Info takes upto 12 hours to reflect information on the website.
- Refunds are made on the same payment method used to place the order. The payment method cannot be changed for the refund unless Design Info agrees upon the same. Payment gateway charges in cancellation of orders due to cancellation by customer or Design Info is not refunded back to the customer as those charges are paid to the payment gateway and not to Design Info. There is no facilty to procure these payment gateway charges for the customer.