- Colors chromatically organized for easy browsing and selection
- Includes CMYK tint values in G7 calibrated CRPC spaces, which means tints will closely match color appearance when proofed or printed under G7 press reference conditions
- No need to run spot colors on press to specified CMYK Guide colors
- Text weight paper is used to match popular print specifications
- Comes with color index and lighting evaluation tool
- Includes set of two guides, coated and uncoated
- Printed using bio-friendly, ISO-certified inks
- 2,868 CMYK colors, 700 more than other PMS Guides!
- 1,879 coated unique colors and 1,653 uncoated unique colors with no Pantone spot color equivalent less than 2.0 Delta E 2000.
- Ideal for visualizing, communicating, and controlling colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds, and other graphics treatments to be printed in CMYK
- Great for print providers, brand managers, and designers of all kinds
- Perfect for smaller branding campaigns where fresh, less common colors are desired
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows
- New CMYK Guides are now calibrated to exacting G7 specifications for more accurate, consistently achievable results in real world printing conditions. The G7 calibrated print process means tints will closely match color appearance in your CMYK Guide when proofed or printed using G7 press reference conditions.
- And, with Pantone Connect, you can select, save, and share your CMYK color choices with everyone up and down your design workflow. If you’re a designer in digital, print, branding, or packaging, this guide is for you!
- For more information, read our article about the new Pantone CMYK Guide