Add pop and sizzle to your designs!
The PLUS SERIES PREMIUM METALLICS is an all new book of 300 dazzling metallic colors developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PLUS SERIES metallic colors have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. Fan guide is chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. Includes design software. Available on coated stock only.
Pantone is the only internationally recognizedcolor communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More
- 300 new premium metallic colors
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available