229 New Colors to Create With!
Share, compare, communicate, and match colors with the new edition of the Pantone Formula Guide. This versatile, end-to-end color matching tool displays all 2,390 market-driven spot colors in the Pantone Graphics System on coated and uncoated paper stocks. Now updated with 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, the latest Pantone Formula Guide also features five new eco-friendly Pantone base mixing inks compatible with coating in print production processes. Compact, handheld fan decks provide easy, on-the-go physical references for the actual appearance of Pantone Colors in digital design applications, and include essential formulations for mixing spot color inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colors.
- Helps ensure consistent color reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating color to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing
- Use for inspiration and production in designing logos, branding and marketing materials, packaging, and for additional applications such as architecture, industrial design, and manufacturing
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used to communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain around the world
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally with Adobe