Format of the Pantone Specifier Book with Metallic Shades
This book is different from the regular Pantone TPG Textile Specifier Book as it has the metallic finish on it especially for the accessories and embroidery industry.
- Format Single-volume, three-ring desktop binder
- One full color per page, perforated 42-tear-away 20mm x 30mm paper chips
- TPM (Textile Paper – Metallic) suffix indicates that it is a metallic color in the Fashion, Home + Interiors System.
- Colors arranged by color family
- Each color referenced by a corresponding name and number
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for loose chip organization and storage
- Replacement Chip Pages sold separately
Different Metallic Pantone Color Formats in this Specifier
- 200 NEW colors with pearlescent and metallic finishes
- Complete collection of curated fashion and core colors, meeting market demand for creating beautiful finishes
- Nitro-cellulous coating adds brilliance and lustrous finish
Application of the Pantone Textile Metallics Book
- Ideal for product design, fashion accessories, footwear, hard home including housewares, personal care, Interiors, color cosmetics, tech/consumer electronics, trim i.e. buttons, zippers, outerwear, and reference for fashion
- Use for palette development, mood boards, inspiration, color communication, specification, and production