Pantone CMYK Guide Coated and Uncoated Process Color Chart 2020 Edition
The PLUS SERIES Pantone CMYK Guides contain 2,868 CMYK colours on both coated and uncoated paper. Chromatically arranged for more intuitive selection and easy inspiration, this two-guide set allows you to visualise, communicate and control CMYK colors for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphic treatments. This wide range of colors is in addition to the 1,755 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colours - PMS Colors.Easily work with these and thousands more of the most up-to-date PANTONE Colors in your favourite design software with the included free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $99 value, upon product registration. Learn More about the Pantone CMYK Guide 2020 Edition.
- 2,868 chromatically arranged Pantone process colors.
- 16 distinct colors per page in each CMYK Color chart.
- Screen tint percentages are provided
- Two-guide set with CMYK Colors on coated and uncoated stock
- Accurately select, specify and communicate CMYK color for four-color process printing.
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Provides a printed standard for color comparison and quality control
- All colors are reproducible within commercially accepted printing standards
- Text weight paper substrates
- Portable fan deck format measures 1-11/16" x 9 1/4"
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation