Pantone Color Guide
Pantone Color Guide - How we source, deal, and supply the best color guides in India?
Color triggers mood, emotions, behavior — color assists to distinguish, identity, analysis. Color is everything and everywhere. Color is a tool everyone needs. Design Info is a pioneer for the last 45 years in the field of fashion and publishes with various pantone color charts with the help of color specialists. Understanding color, it’s theory and psychology, it’s properties and effects is our forte. In queue with a few other species, humans are trichromats and so our work with color palettes is to customize the reaction between the three color cone of our retina to provoke distinctive absorption spectra. Vision is one of the five basic senses of human species and most important in accessing and differentiating new pantone color guides.
Pantone Guide has many colors and has historical importance:
How we see it is, how we believe it? Even before we get our other senses to work, vision sets the platform about how colors would look, what would be its texture, how fresh or dull it is? Our ancestors with the most primitive tools had color as the most important tool for their instinct and survival; thus, colors have and will always be integral to the textile industry. The pantone color books are sourced from Pantone directly and supplied with additional packaging in the form of pantone color shade cards in India.
5 Reasons as to why Design Info has the best pantone color guides:
- We, at Design Info, have a team of designers, neuroscientist, a behavioral psychologist and veterans from the printing industry who have designed, sources and publishes pantone color guides.
- Our team critically examines your requirement and comes up with the various color board, scope, and settings, weighing results from reactions among variable of hue, saturation, and brightness.
- We’re aware that only the accurate color composition of your product is not enough, as the viewer's field of vision is not confined to it.
- Our proprietary color models use Neugebauer Equations to stimulate and tweak the layers, value, saturation, and hue of colors and it’s the visual effect on a different medium, i.e., web and print modern world.
- Our experience of working with over 5000+ clients and 100+ printing industries, we pride to go the extra mile, with not just analyzing your needs not just for pre-production, but supplying you with a ‘plug-n-play’ color palette, comprehend it’s interactions and post-production constraints. We know the origin of color, breaking the stereotypes. We’re making the future of colors, setting the trends. We’re a toolmaker. Color is our tool.