Pantone Color Book Coated & Uncoated Set [2022 Edition]
The most important Pantone color book formula guide for color matching in PMS. This Pantone guide is used in graphic designing, metallurgy, paintings, color sampling, food & chemical color matching, testing of hue and in the print industry.
All colors included have RGB as well as CMYK combinations in the Color Manager provided along with the Pantone color book. The product has to be registered online on the official Pantone website with the serial code provided behind the product.
Format of Pantone Book
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
Colors in the Fan
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors – the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain
- Pantone Guide is portable and the FREE PROTECTION COVER offered by Designinfo.in will secure the product against any damages such as dust and water.
Pantone Colors are best viewed and matched under specific lighting conditions. These specifications are included in the Pantone color book to ensure no losses due to UV light.
The Pantone Color Manager Software which was earlier to be purchased separately is now a part of the product to allow the designers to immediately proceed with color sampling.e
View the Pantone Color Book Online
An opportunity in Pantone color books that you cannot resist as Design Info has started a special program where it showcases all the Pantone volor books online via Skype and Zoom meetings so that a customer can understand the book, browse through all the pages and then decide if this book is ideal for his pantone color matching or not. This has been helped several brands in India to source their requiements of color supplements online its self. If you would like to browse the books just click on the below button and we can arrange a meeting for you.
If you want to buy the pantone book online you can simply hit the purchase now option above and add the product to your personal color cart. We can even help you source it with an invoice if needed, should you only be able to make offline payments for the same. Being a dynamic company, we accept online and offline payments for pantone books allowing you to rest at ease while we take up the matters with your finance team.
Arrange a Meeting to live view this product with us?
Simple Whatsapp on +919699976817
There are no reviews yet.