Pantone Color Specifier & Guide Set TPG FHIP230A [Inc 315 New Colors] 2021 Edition
The new Pantone Color Guide & Specifier set [Chips Set] has 315 new colors for the year 2020. This product has been upgraded from the earlier TPX edition. TPG stands for textile Paper Green. The update to TPG has been mandated for a better user experience. The set now comes with 2 guides and 2 chips book. The colors have been split into 2 books and guides for better handling since the volume of colors had increased. This Pantone TPG complete set of 2625 colors has a better advantage as compared to only the color guide which has only the guide included in it. This Pantone TPG Color Specifier & Guide set has the chips Book (2) Part 1 & Part 2, along with the corresponding guides. Pantone TPG Color specifier is used to identify the right colors and remove the chips as and when needed to be given to the manufacturer.
Features of the Pantone Specifier:
- 2625 Pantone Fashion + Home & Interiors colors in a 2 Book set for better handling.
- Six easily removable paper chips of each color for palette colours research,colour communication and as templates for design sketches, prints and files.
- Colors are numbered according to the index so it is very easy to find them.
- If pages are depleted of chips then individual chips can be purchased by page numbers.
- The latest Color Manager software for download with the serial codes will be available.
Specs & Improvements in past years for Pantone TPG
- 315 New paper colours.
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix with new index.
- International standards for environment friendly maintained.
- Two Book Chips set and guides included.
Why should you opt for the Pantone TPG Set over the Pantone TPG Color Guide?
Pantone TPG Color Specific & Guide for Textiles, Fashion, Home – Interiors, Home Furnishing and Decor is a perfect set which contains all the colors you could possibly need in dying, yarns, processing, garment manufacturing, architecture, furniture, bedding, etc. The book is presented in a manner to focus on designers as well as industries as it has a reference guide as well as a chip book where tearable chips can be removed and shared with the industries or factories to process the selected colors of the designers. Making the Pantone TPG set a perfect book for color referencing in the textile business, this book is must for any user who wants to work with multiple stakeholders in the fashion business especially where more than one person would be needing a Pantone TPG color. The reason is simple, its not affordable to have multiple Pantone TPG color guides but it is much more reasonable to have the TPG chips book where you can remove the colors and share it with any factory or unit that would be using your color reference. In this video we have explained the unboxing of Pantone TPG set and showed the different colors present in the book with its ease of use. The contents are 2 guides and 2 chip books.
Advantages of the Pantone TPG Chips Book:
- Much more long lasting than the fan guide
- Hardcover to protect the delicate tpg colors and sheets
- 6 removable chips so that you can produce the same color 6 different times over the next 5 years
- Prepearing you to manage large number of textile colors
- Minimal loss of color matching as original reference book always stays at one place
- More than 10 designers can use this product as only the fan has to be shared, the reference book is only used to remove the final color and share with the manufacturer.
- The pages and chips can be replaced with the Pantone TPG replacement pages same day
- Divided in 2 books to reduce the journal weight