X-Rite ColorChecker Display Plus Gives in Professional color for the most advanced monitors
The i1Display ColorChecker Display Pro Plus incorporates new technology to meet the needs of filmmakers, editors, colorists, and photographers working with super bright, OLED, HD, and HDR monitors. The i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter is unsurpassed measuring up to 2000 nits for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for edit and reference monitors, laptops, mobile devices and projectors.
ColorChecker Display Plus Included
- i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter, i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors, PANTONE Color Manager software, USB-C to USB-A Adapter, and Quick Start Guide.
- i1Display Pro Plus includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
- Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
- Any free softwares provided by the company over and above the product are for a limited time and cannot be guarranteed by Design Info.
The i1Display Pro Plus delivers the ultimate feature set and technology to achieve optimal blacks as well as correct neutral detail levels for more defined shadow details and higher accuracy in dark colors. The included i1Profiler software supports HDR and video workflows while the i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter has been designed for current and future high-luminance monitors, making this the most capable and future proof solution available today.
Benefits of i1 display Pro Plus over I1 Display Pro:
i1Display Pro Plus contains all the great features found in i1 Display Pro to profile monitors, projectors and mobile devices, plus these additional features:
- Accurately measures luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
- Obtains correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors with new black current subtraction technology.
- Offers a BT.1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – which is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimize clipping in dark areas and achieve better behavior in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
- Compatible with USB-C using the included USB-C to USB-A adapter.
Editing and color grading video footage is growing by leaps and bounds and the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. Whether you’re a filmmaker, photographer or both, i1Display Pro Plus uses advanced technologies to perfect your color throughout your production and post production workflow, making sure that what you see is what you’ll get.
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
The i1Display Pro Plus is the ultimate display calibration solution for creative perfectionists who demand the most advanced options and maximum control. If you need to add color control for your printer, check out i1 Studio or i1 Photo Pro 2 all-in-one solutions that profile displays, printers, scanners, and cameras. To profile specialty papers and materials, consider the i1 Photo Pro 3 Plus.
There are no reviews yet.