X-Rite ColorChecker Display Pro i1 Display Pro CCDIS3
- i1Display colorimeter
- i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors
- PANTONE Color Manager software and Quick Start Guide.
- Enjoy virtually infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more, as well as multiple monitor and workgroup profiling. Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased profile accuracy. Create unique patch sets for optimal results in your profiling. Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where the prints will be viewed. Ambient Light Smart Control performs measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions, letting you decide whether you want the i1Display system to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
Color perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced, multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling modern display and projector technologies, including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and more
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling technology measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Ambient Light Smart Control – measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct™ – measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
Professional Display Calibration for Color Perfectionists
Are you looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for all of your screens, including mobile devices and projectors? Then the i1Display Pro is the solution for you! It’s two user modes, Basic and Advanced, provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. You’ll no longer risk spending hours at your monitor perfecting images or video only to find that the display was not accurately representing the digital files. Properly profiling and calibrating your displays ensures reduced editing time and a more realistic no-surprises representation of final output. The i1Display Pro incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies, extending the life of your investment. The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
What makes the i1 Display Pro different?
Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device Top-of-the-line i1Profiler color management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen color. Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality color results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. Compensates for the ambient light surrounding your workspace with Ambient Light Smart Control. Since the intensity or amount of ambient light in your workspace affects the way you perceive color on your display, take advantage of i1Display Pro to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change. With the integrated Ambient Light Measurement, i1Display Pro automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display. Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile. Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile. Newly included video color standards ensure that what you see is what you will get throughout your digital video workflow. This is increasingly important while color grading or editing video footage. Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup. Supports ColorTRUE, the super simple way for professional and enthusiast color perfectionists alike to get unrivaled color accuracy on mobile devices. Show your TRUE colors – anywhere and everywhere you are! Simply download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Benefits of the i1 Display Pro:
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. Advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows.
- Save time by re-using profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or multiple computers within a workgroup. In addition, Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts display hardware for increased speed and fewer manual adjustments.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence.
- Create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colors from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colors selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software.
- Its unique optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching.
The included i1Profiler color management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control.Its Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen color. The Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality color results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. i1Display Pro profiling provides full support for NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.