Enabling users to calibrate their monitor’s output to their exact specifications, the Calibrite Display Plus HL is the latest in a long line of display calibration tools that have become an indispensable part of any media professional’s workflow. Now able to measure up to 10000 nits, it’s compatible with a wide range of display technologies, such as OLED and Apple XDR, greatly increasing its accuracy and usability. Display Plus HL is Calibrite’s top-of-the-line solution for filmmakers, editors, medical applications, designers, photographers, and creatives who need to see deep into shadow areas when preparing video or still files for viewing on the latest display technology devices. Calibrite Display Plus HL is recommended for SDR and HDR applications.
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 10,000 nits using the most advanced sensor available
- Calibrite PROFILER software; for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop displays, and projector technologies, including mini-LED and OLED, and super bright displays
- 1886 tone curve for Rec.2020 – the standard for HDTV – achieves better results in blacks and smooth detail levels
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.709
- HDR-ready for advancing technology and software developments
- Basic and Advanced modes for ease of use and ultimate customization
- Infinite control: White Point, Luminance, Contrast Ratio, Gamma, and more
- Larger patch sets and custom patches from your uploaded images
- Quick Check, Validation, and Uniformity Check
- Custom Preset creation and sharing for workgroup consistency
- Multiple monitor profiling connected to the same computer
- The ambient light diffuser doubles as a device stand for projector profiling
- Integrated ¼” thread for mounting on a tripod or light stand when profiling projectors or large displays
- Achieves a 30% faster calibration with Calibrite PROFILER software than previous software (i1Profiler and ccProfiler)
- Compatible with the scanner profiling module – coming soon to Calibrite PROFILER
The latest monitor technologies pose new challenges for calibration devices. Wider measurement ranges with higher luminance spikes and sustained levels mean greater colour measurement accuracy is required. Calibrite Display Plus HL is the only calibration device to bring you the tools of today and the hardware for tomorrow; as display technology develops and software technology advances, your hardware device is ready for the future.
Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop display technologies such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED, and Wide Gamut. The HL sensor combined with Calibrite PROFILER software allows for more accurate calibration and colour profiling of LCD, mini-LED, and OLED displays, including Apple XDR panels.
Now your projected presentations can display your work in the best light and colour possible. Our projector profiling can easily create a custom profile for a projector or large panel display directly from your laptop in just a few minutes. The profiling process accounts for all room conditions, including projected colours, screen colour, and ambient room lighting, ensuring that your presentation looks exactly as you intended. With this technology, you can confidently showcase your work and know that people will see it exactly as you want.