Prints & More Trend Book A/W 2019/20
‘In action be primitive; in foresight, a strategist’ – Ed Koch The creative industry is highly dynamic with trends have a life-span of micro-seconds. Once a latest trend hits the market, it is quickly picked-up by other designers and is soon everywhere. Thus, first-movers advantage is high crucial in this field. But, where do all these trends come from? What is their origination? How would you know what is upcoming and can be the ‘next big thing’ in the vast gamut of creative ecosystem. Well, the answer to this question lies in Prints TRENDBOOKS. If you are looking for a complete and an accurate picture of what are the latest trends in the creative world and what should one look forward to, then this book just might have all the answers. Prints & More Trend Book is the latest fashion-forward guide featuring a wide range of market-ready print-patterns, themes and color palettes. The book helps fashion and creative professionals gain insight to the upcoming trends and always stay a step ahead in the highly competitive and dynamic industry. It equips you with knowledge on the emerging trends and will help you make improved and more confident decisions so you can deliver the right fashion & lifestyle products. Prints & More Trend book covers four season-based themes with over 100 illustrations in each theme, enough to kindle inspiration and get the creative-juices flowing. Readers get idea on the fabric, textures, prints and patterns that are cleverly depicted from high-resolution pictures and abstract art. Not only this, but buyers are provided with a pendrive containing over 500 license free designs, out of which professionals can make their own creations with the layered PSD files of each design and print. The soft-copy of these license-free designs are compatible with all the leading creative softwares like Photoshop and Illustrator. Thus, you are not just purchasing a product but investing in knowledge, which can add wings to your existing level of creativity, benefits of which are limitless. So grab your copy now and lead the way by being the first one to introduce the trend in the market, whether it is in home décor or fashion accessories or clothes.
Analysis of Reviews
- Buyers love the detailed analysis and descriptive information of the designs covered in this textile designs book.
- The book is an inspiration to many fashion designers, home-décor artists and painters.
The book is published after every six-months and is a seasonal forecast and this edition of the book is the latest – released on May 10th, 2018
The book provides design ideas which can be applied in the areas of:
- Home Textile
- Wall Papers
- Textile Printing & Finishing
- Clothes Designing, Production & Retail
- Gift Wrapping Paper
- Extensively covered details on four major season-based themes
- Moodboards and color ranges available for each theme
- Stimulating designs, print-patterns, textures which can be used to design clothes as well as fashion and home accessories
- Instant access to 400 license-free designs compatible with PDF/AI (Adobe Illustrator CS, partly with vector functions) as PSD (Adobe Photoshop CS, 300 dpi, partly in levels)
- Packaging: Ring folder with detachable pages
- Size: 26 x 31 cm
- Pages: 162 pages
- Language: English, with partial pieces in Italian