Pantone TCX Cotton Passport FHIC200A Fashion + Home + Interiors Book 2021 Edition
Pantone TCX is a subcategory of the Pantone Fashion, Home & Interiors. The Pantone TCX name signifies the 100% cotton fabric colors in the FHIC category of Pantone. This subcategory does not have any colors on paper. The Pantone TCX Cotton Passport Book comes in a portable accordion format that is highly convenient to use. The Pantone TCX Cotton Passport comes in a jewel-toned designer book, which is both attractive as well as easy to carry. With a total of 2,625 TCX colors, these binders come with as many as 315 new colors, each arranged in a chromatic order for added ease of use. Each colour chip is present in the form of a swatch, measuring 1 cm x 1.5 cm. Each of the colours in this book is referenced using a corresponding name and number for added ease of spotting as well as communication. Each chip is permanently affixed in this accordion format book, which makes it fairly easy to glance at a large number of colors, even on the go. Featuring a single-color separation mask, the Pantone Passport ensures enhanced color viewing which saves time as well as helps the user avert any costly mistakes. The Pantone FHIC200 is ideally designed for beginners as well as experienced manufacturers in the Pantone TCX colors world. The colours in this book can be used for designing textiles, apparels, as well as furnishings among other fabric-based products. For what it’s worth, the Pantone Cotton Passport comes with the COLOR MANAGER Software to encourage seamless digital designing. Other Products in the Pantone TCX series include –
- Pantone TCX Swatch library FHIC100A
- Pantone TCX Cotton Planner FHIC300A
- Pantone View Colour Planner S/S & A/W
- Pantone TCX Smart Color Swatch Card SWCD
- Pantone TCX Cotton Chip Set FHIC400A
Features of Pantone TCX Chart
- 2,625 trend-relevant Fashion + Home colors in a compact 1cm X 1.5cm. portfolio, arranged colour family in a user-friendly accordion style format
- Permanently fixed, 100% Pantone TCX cotton chips are numerically referenced with Pantone Fashion + Home & Interiors Color Numbers
- A fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size color Swatch Card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
- Single-color separation mask enhances color viewing
- Attractive jewel-toned cover makes a design statement of its own
- The Pantone TCX Color chart is the most versatile and compact fabric reference book for all textile merchandisers.
Benefits of Pantone Passport
- Portable, compact Pantone TCX color reference makes it ideal for quick color choices in the office or while traveling.
- Accordion-style format provides a comprehensive view of all of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colors at a glance.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion+Home TCX Color Chart can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion+Home Color Number.
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Fashion+Home & Interiors Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again .
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Passport TCX Editions.
Buy Pantone TCX Chart
We will let you explore the entire pantone tcx color chart and even test your color matching so that you can experience the superior advantage of fabric matching over paper and painted color matching. The main advantage of the pantone tcx chart is that you get all colors in cooton fabric dyed originally by Pantone so you can reference match the colors in actual fabric vs matching on paper. On paper the colors are actually printed but in fabric the colors are dyed so there is mark of a difference in the matching as the colors change when applied on fabric. Dont take the risk of opting for a paper guide but instead opt for cotton tcx charts which are worth the cost on a long term basis, given you get many colors for sampling.
Pantone Cotton Passport, Guide to textile shades
The textile industry is ever-evolving and has a direct impact on customers. Keeping up with the ever-changing world of fashion and home décor, Pantone has a subcategory of colours that cater to the needs of fashion, home and interior decorations. The Pantone TCX chart provides this information and is the suffix for Textile Cotton edition. The Pantone TCX colour chart is available in a well-organised casing as the Pantone Cotton Passport.
The Pantone Cotton Passport is a portable colour matching tool that encompasses a vast spectrum of colours on cotton. All the colours included in this Pantone TCX colour chart are industry-specific and is the perfect guide for visually representing all the varieties of colours that can be incorporated in the textile industry. The Pantone TCX colour referencing medium includes a plethora of colours and its multitude of shades that inspire designers to create innovative textile products that will be aesthetically appealing with the appropriate colours.
Known for its user-friendly tools, this colour binder has several benefits that make it the ideal colour guide for textile designers. With an accordion-style page, the viewers can have access to all the shades in one glance. Comprehending that seeing so many shades at once can be distracting and to ensure a clear visualisation of the needed colour, a masking tool is available which allows seeing the specific colour chip and the isolate the others. The colour chips noticed within this chart are permanently fixed and as the Pantone number mentioned with the corresponding colours making it easy to communicate. It’s an economical option which makes it a popular option among the textile design students and portability makes it an ideal choice for designers who require to attend frequent client meetings.
With 2,625 TCX colours found, the Pantone Cotton Passport includes 315 new colours enhancing the options of colours. With the ever so competitive textile industry and its constant need to be current, the designers have access to a cascade of colours that will ensure that the designs created are up to date and include a wide range of colours that complement the decided themes. The colours are arranged in a chromatic manner allowing easy flow for the viewers and the chips are 1cm by 1.5cm making it visually legible.