X-Rite ColorMunki Overview
With the ColorMunki Photographer Kit from X-Rite users have the tools to ensure colors remain consistent from capture to edit. This kit includes the ColorMunki Display color calibration tool along with the ColorChecker Passport Photo, which consists of three photographic targets—one white balance target, 24 patch classic target, and one enhancement target, all in a durable, protective case.
The included ColorMunki Display calibration tool is designed to provide improved color accuracy for a variety of displays including both Apple iOS and Android enabled devices using the X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app. In addition to the broad compatibility offered by this calibration tool, users also benefit from X-Rite’s own exclusive Flare Correct technology designed to work with reduced contrast ratios.
- Equipped with the same hardware and color engine technology found in X-Rite’s industry leading professional level i1 display calibration solutions
- Mobile Friendly – Compatible with X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple iOS and Android mobile devices
- Incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED, and Wide Gamut
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased color accuracy
- Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient light conditions
ColorChecker Passport Photo
- Combines three photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plug-in)
- Dual Illuminant profile creation – takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control color shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate color casting
- Includes Lanyard