RM200QC Imaging Spectrocolorimeter (X-Rite) – Imaging Spectrocolorimeter
This spectrocolorimeter measures the net Delta value. The net delta value is the difference in the density of 2 colors. It is useful for measuring how different are 2 closely related colors. When manufacturing bulk quantity of same color products, there are chances that the first batch and the last batch dont look similar as there can be small inconsistencies. The RAM200QC will allow you to measure the picel color density between 2 surface colors and give a reading as to the acceptancy allowed. The acceptency can be set manually or use the predefined value of 1%.
Usage of the Pantone RM200QC in Indian Manufacturing Industry
Colors must be accurate in profiling and producing large quantitites of similar colors. This spectrolorimeter is the most afforable device to help you decide which colors were less or more. Giving a break up of CMYK and RGB differences with the density difference is all your color specialist will require. With the reading values the error can be detected quickly. The imaging spectrocolorimeter defers from other industrial profiling devices by actually providing the colors per inch in comparison to the other devices which only give the color matching strength. Pantone RM200QC is a simple density measuring tool which is must for industrial usage and helps achieve imrpoved color quality mainly used by color specialists.
- Appliances & Housewares
- Building Materials
- Consumer Electronics
- Paints & Coatings
- Recreation Products
- Soft & Hard Home Products
Benefits of the Portable Spectrocolorimeter with Pantone
- Build a complete color program
- Better working agreement
- Increased quality control
- Quick responsive tools
Latest X-Rite Spectrocolorimeter RM-200QC
Using this affordable instrument will boost your color quality when color requirements are too stringent to depend on visual evaluation alone. It is more accurate and reliable than other basic colorimeters and removes the uncertainty that can result when using color swatches as the final color comparison. This is due to the fact that everyone sees color differently, color perception is dependent on lighting conditions, and physical swatches can be damaged or deteriorate over time.
This easy-to-use color measurement instrument delivers high reliability and accuracy, often eliminating the need for larger, more unwieldy instruments, especially for field applications. It is an exceptional tool that delivers accurate color data that takes the emotion out of color evaluation and helps gain faster customer approvals. With the RM200QC always in your pocket or purse, you’ll always be ready to accurately evaluate color – anytime, anywhere.
- When color requirements are stringent, relying solely on visual evaluation and comparison to physical color swatches can be problematic, as they can be damaged or deteriorate over time.
- In addition, since everyone sees color differently, and color perception is affected by lighting and other conditions, using a color measurement instrument, such as the affordable RM200QC, removes uncertainty and boosts color quality. The RM200QC was specifically designed with quality control professionals and production managers in mind.
- Simply upload Pantone, Munsell or any other standards, set tolerances, and quickly see pass/fail indicators when measurements are taken, taking the emotion out of color evaluation and speeding customer approvals.
- Create and store up to 30 standards using the averaging function for highest accuracy. An easy-to-understand color plot shows the difference between the standard and the sample being measured.
- Eliminate issues related to staff experience; everyone uses the same convenient, reliable device with an easy pass/fail indication based on approved standards.
- Use the RM200QC to control variations between lab formulation production and final goods, including control of batch-to-batch variations during the manufacturing process, reducing waste and rework.
Schedule a demo for the latest Imaging Spectrocolorimeter?
Unsure if this colorimeter can satisfy your needs. Dont worry. Send us your samples and we will check the color difference and let you know, this will give you a confirmation about the accuracy of the product. We will even test the color samples right in front of you on a video call so you can see the entire process of delta value checking.
There are no reviews yet.