Automation for the Highest Level of Color Accuracy.
Manually reading test charts for profiling and color validation is time-consuming and leaves room for human error. The new model of i1iO has been developed to accommodate the i1Pro 3 and the i1Pro 3 Plus, providing a simple way to enhance functionality, versatility, and speed up the measurement process.
Designed to accommodate the i1Pro 3 and i1Pro 3 Plus, this enhanced model features additional functionality and versatility, transmissive profiling capabilities, and faster measurements.
Simple. Quick. Versatile.
- Measures reflective test charts on a variety of substrates up to 10 mm thick, including thin polybag material, ceramics, and textiles.
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute in scanning mode under the M0 measurement condition to quickly create custom profiles.
- Offers ultimate flexibility through hands-free automation and ease-of-use.
- Supports automated transmission profiling with i1Pro 3 Plus for backlit film and materials used in signage.
- Provides more accurate and consistent profiles than created by hand.
Integration with i1Pro 3 Products
The i1iO enables hands-free chart reading for automated color profiling. Combined with the i1Pro 3 & i1Pro 3 Plus, the i1iO optimizes automated file creation allowing for a reduction of wasted time and materials during production.