Leading the Market in Color Profiling Solutions
Designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their displays and projectors who want to track and verify monitor and print quality and who need to capture spot color measurement, the i1Basic Pro 3 is the answer.
The i1Basic Pro 3 calibrates and matches up to four displays connected to a single computer and unlimited displays connected to different computers for consistent viewing.
With the i1Basic Pro 3, you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
- Offers a custom, full-spectrum LED light source, which allows for single-pass scanning and improves device reliability and accuracy.
- Measures M0, M1, and M2 simultaneously in a single-pass, cutting scanning time in half.
- Features an ergonomic design for easy cleaning and accurate measurements.
- Reads smaller patches than the i1Pro 2 with improved accuracy.
- Provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement position and a self-check tool to adjust and correct minor shifts.
- PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Includes download link for i1Profiler software featuring basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors (including presets for video production workflows), projectors and scanners.
- Support for measuring high brightness displays (up to 5000nits), improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- Easy upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, and camera profiling capabilities.
- Easy transfer of licenses from i1Photo Pro 2 and i1Publish Pro 2.
- Optimizes automated file creation in less time and material waste during production when combined with the i1iO Generation 3 automated scanning table.
Built upon the success of X-Rite’s i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer as the de facto industry standard for more than a decade, i1Pro 3 features the next generation of industry-leading technology delivering increased accuracy, ease of use and an expanded professional-level feature set including the latest developments in ISO standardization. The i1Pro 3 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it faster and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards and have confidence that data sent or received from all links in the supply chain are reliable and repeatable, reducing waste and rework. It provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement and a self-check tool that adjusts and corrects for minor shifts.
i1Basic Pro 3 includes the i1Pro 3 Spectrophotometer; i1Profiler Software; PANTONE Color Manager Software; and robust i1 accessories (Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case).
There are no reviews yet.