Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED V… Overview
An evolution of the tested DX telephoto zoom, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR from Nikon is a 105-450mm-equivalent lens featuring an updated focusing mechanism along with a compact form factor. One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain image clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize reflections and flare for greater contrast. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Autofocus and VR switches have been removed from the lens design for a sleek profile; these operations are now accessible in compatible cameras’ menu systems.
- Product is covered un International warranty only. The product has been imported by us in 2022. The product is old and discontinued and is no more covered by warranty by Nikon India.
- Full Compatibility: D500, D7500, D5600, D5500, D3500, D3400, D850 (in DX mode), and Z-series mirrorless cameras with FTZ adapter
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D7200, D7100, D5300, D5200, and D3300; D810A, D810, D800E, D800, D750, D610, D600, D5, and Df in DX mode; and 1-series mirrorless cameras with FT1 adapter
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update for use
There are no reviews yet.