SIRUI R-3213X + PH10 Large carbon tripod with Panning head
About the tripod R-3213X :
- 10-layer carbon fibre in 3 sections
- Included centre column
- Mounting plate can be swapped for 75mm half ball adapter
- Built-in spirit level in the tripod shoulder
- Smooth twist locks – a quarter turn is enough to loosen the section
- Covers for secure grip in hot and cold conditions
- Stabilising hook with integrated Allen key
R-3213X Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Redesigned spider provides increased stability and load capacity.
- Cross pattern of Carbon Fiber layers provides significantly increased stability and vibration reduction.
- Strong and automatic leg angle locking system makes selecting one of the three angle positions fast and reliable.
- 3 point locking platform makes converting from a still to video tripod fast and secure
- Lightweight 10 layers 100% Carbon Fiber legs.
- Flat platform as standard, but can be replaced with a 75mm bowl (included) or center column (370mm) for extra height (included).
- Built-in bubble level makes horizontal adjustments fast and easy.
- Replaceable rubber foot/stainless steel spike.
- Foam on 2 legs
Hanging hook is also an allen key tool.
PH-10 Gimbal Head
- Sirui PH-10 gimbal head is a professional and very steady gimbal head ideal for use with heavy super telephoto lenses.
- It makes your camera/lens outfit “weightless” and will smoothly move horizontally 360° and tilt +150° to -60° with a slight touch.
- Max payload is 15Kg. The body weight of the head is only 980g.
- The head is made of high strength, lightweight 8-layer carbon fiber for the curved arm and forged aircraft aluminum for the L-platform.
- Sirui PH-10 comes with an Arca Swiss compatible 120mm quick release plate with rubber surface and both 1/4 and 3/8 screws
There are no reviews yet.