This Vesta TB 204AB Aluminum Tripod Kit from Vanguard features an aluminum alloy tripod for durability while remaining lightweight. The kit supports up to 6.6 lb, measures 14.8″ when folded, and includes a T-46 Ball Head with QS-64 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 4-section legs features an independent spread as well as twist locks for rapid deployment. Together, the three legs can be extended and spread to raise the tripod from a minimum height of 11.8″ to a maximum height of 41.5″ or 51.2″ with its push-and-pull, rapid center column fully raised. To enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, each leg includes a rubber foot.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the included quick release plate, which features a rubberized, non-slip platform. The quick release plate can be attached or removed from the integrated, Arca-type clamp located at the top of the head’s ball-and-socket joint by tightening or loosening the clamp’s knurled, locking knob.
By loosening the ball head’s primary locking knob, the head’s ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Additionally, the primary locking knob controls the ability to pan the head 360°. For added versatility, the tripod’s 2-section, twist-lock center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them.
General Use and Handling:
- Supports up to 6.6 lb
- Push-and-pull rapid center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set from a minimum height of 41.5″ to a maximum height of 51.2″ with the 2-section, twist-lock center column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod’s legs instead of above them
- Aluminum alloy legs each feature 4 sections with twist locks for rapid deployment and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 21, 50, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Weighs 2 lb, measures 14.8″ when folded
- Ball head with 360° rotation
- Sideways +91°/-30° tilt angle for portrait orientation
- Large, primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Arca-type quick release clamp is compatible with included QS-64 Quick Release Plate
- Built-in bubble level accommodates landscape orientations