The H10 Video Head from Benro is designed for use with 100mm bowl tripods and supports loads up to 22.1 pounds. It features a snap-in quick release camera plate with double safety feature for simple and secure camera mounting and dismounting. A 5-step counterbalance helps you compensate for the weight of your rig, and the calibrated sliding top platform makes it easy to set and reset camera positioning for faster balancing.
The H10 head pans 360° and offers a tilt range of -75° to 90°. Both the pan lock and tilt lock can be turned on or off independently and are located on the operator side of the head for easy control. 4-step pan and tilt drag settings allow for precise, independent control over each movement. An adjustable length pan bar handle is included and dual safety rosettes let you mount it on either side of the head or add a second pan bar handle for dual control.
- 22.1 lb load capacity
- For tripods with 100mm bowl fitting
- 5-step counterbalance: 0 lb, 8.8 lb, 13.2 lb, 17.6 lb, 22.0 lb
- Calibrated sliding top platform for faster balancing
- Independent 4-step pan and tilt settings
- Adjustable length pan bar handle
- Dual safety rosettes for mounting pan bar at any angle on either side of the head