Vanguard is proud to introduce the VEO 3+ Series which is the result of over 30 years of in-house design experience as well as feedback gathered from photographers around the world.
This all-in-one tripod series is sturdy and stylish but truly shines thanks to its outstanding versatility. The easy-to-operate Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) can be moved 360° in any direction, making it perfect for any style of photography — enjoy moving from macro to landscape in seconds. You can also use the MACC as a multi-mount when you pair it with the VEO+ MA1 Adaptor (provided). Attach additional equipment to the tripod to enhance any shot. Additionally, all 3+ models include a leg that converts to a monopod, a premium Arca-compatible ball or pan head (depending on model), and removable spiked feet.
The VEO 3+ also delivers a step up in quality. To deliver maximum stability and quality that is second to none, Vanguard uses advanced computer numerical control (CNC) engineering technology, backed by high-quality materials. The precise engineering available through CNC enables Vanguard to source specialist-quality materials, such as solid blocks of aircraft-grade aluminum, which are then machined into key load-bearing components with precision that can’t be matched with traditional die-casting techniques. These parts then receive leading-edge treatments, such as Vanguard’s advanced anodizing process, which offers maximum protection and extends the life of the product.
This innovative design, partnered with leading manufacturing techniques, delivers an experience that allows any photographer to explore the world with confidence.
- Innovative Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) system moves from 0- to 180-degree angles in variable vertical and horizontal positions
- Quick-release plates are Arca-compatible
- Three adjustable leg angles: 23°, 50°, 80°
- Grip and go with non-slip, all-weather grips on 2 legs
- Convert one leg into a monopod for maximum flexibility
- Spiked feet, tripod bag, VEO+MA1 adaptor, and hex wrench included
- Large quick-twist leg locks offer increased stability and smooth extension
- Removable hook can be used to hang weight for additional stability