Vanguard ENDEAVOR ED 1042 Overview
The 10×42 Endeavor ED Binoculars from Vanguard offer an ergonomic, open-bridge design with a large, ridged, central focusing knob for less weight and greater comfort. The fully multi-coated extra-low dispersion (ED) glass lenses reduce color dispersion while providing high-resolution color with increased light transmission, contrast, and clarity. Vanguard’s V-Max Silver, Anti-reflection, and P2 Phase coatings provide near-perfect light reflection, which offers brighter, crisper images with sharper contrast.
The wide 6.5° angle of view, BAK4 roof prisms, and plethora of lens coatings make these binoculars the choice for someone who values low weight and high optical quality. Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed, the Endeavor ED is water and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions.
As a 10×42, these binoculars provide a high degree of magnification in a relatively compact device. The viewing angle is comfortably wide enough for distant scanning of shorebirds and unapproachable wildlife, and the eye relief of 16.5mm allows users a more comfortable view of the binoculars’ entire field.
- ED glass lenses render the full spectrum of color
- Ergonomic, open-bridge design for a comfortable and attractive form factor
- BAK4 roof prisms with P2 Phase coating provide high-contrast, high-clarity viewing
- Twist-up eyecups and a singular ocular dioptic corrector simplify sharing of the unit
- Wide 6.5° angle of view allows a lot more landscape to be contemplated with one appraisal
- V-Max Silver and Anti-reflection lens coatings ensure excellent contrast, brightness, and clarity
- Fully multi-coated optics mean multiple layers on all air-to-glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
There are no reviews yet.