Nikon NI8X36M Overview
The 8×36 Monarch ATB Binocular from Nikon is a general purpose optic that offers a weather-sealed housing and slip-resistant handling. Additionally, the Monarch ATB binocular is equipped with a fully multicoated optical path and phase-correction coated prisms that render enhanced clarity and sharpness. Nikon’s Eco-Glass optics are made of environmentally-friendly lenses and prisms that don’t contain lead or arsenic. Complementing the image quality and nitrogen-filled housing are Turn-and-Slide eyecups and a 17mm eye relief, allowing the viewer to set a comfortable viewing distance even while wearing eyeglasses.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lenses: 36mm diameter
- Apparent viewing angle: 52.1° wide angle
- Eco-Glass: lenses and prisms don’t contain lead or arsenic
- Roof prisms with phase-correction
- Fully multicoated optics
- 17mm eye relief
- 8 ft close focus distance
Use and Handling
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multiple click-stop positions
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Slip-resistant rubber armored housing
- Weight: 20 oz
There are no reviews yet.