Sirui Jupiter 28-85mm T2 Full Frame Cine Overview
This Jupiter 28-85mm T3.2 Full Frame Macro Cine Zoom Lens from Sirui captures sharp macro shots with full frame camera sensors using their ARRI PL-mount and has a focal length range of 28 to 85mm. It features an aperture range of T3.2 to T22 for a deep or shallow depth of field, depending on your cinematic vision.
A lens construction of 22 elements in 18 groups creates a smooth, circular bokeh with minimal focus breathing. The focus ring can rotate up to 259°, and both the focus and iris rings have 0.8 MOD cinema-standard gears for intuitive manual controls. Focus distance and iris marks are displayed in both meters and feet. The zoom lens has a minimum focus distance of 2.3′. It has a 1/4″-20 thread for compatibility with lens supports. The parfocal design ensures the focus remains the same throughout the zoom range.
Features at a Glance
- Maximum T3.2 aperture for low-light advantage, deeper depth of field, and increased area of focus
- Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears compatible with follow focus and iris controls
- Lens construction of 22 elements in 18 groups for smooth, circular bokeh
- Manually focus on objects from a minimum of 2.3′ away
- Capable of recording 8K resolution video
- 1/4″-20 thread for lens support compatibility
- Set of 10 shims included for adjusting flange distance
- Included carrying case with an IP67 rating to protect the lens