Sirui Jupiter 50mm T2 Full Frame Cine Overview
This Jupiter 50mm T2 Full Frame Macro Cine Lens from Sirui captures sharp macro shots with full frame camera sensors using their Canon EF-mount. It features an aperture range of T2 to T22 for a deep or shallow depth of field, depending on your cinematic vision. A lens construction of 13 elements in 10 groups creates a smooth, circular bokeh with minimal focus breathing. The focus ring can rotate up to 220°, and both focus and iris rings have 0.8 MOD cinema-standard gears for intuitive manual controls.
Focus distance and iris marks are displayed in both meters and feet. The lens has a minimum focus distance of 9.4″ for compatibility with many matte boxes and adapters. A 92mm filter thread with a filter pitch of 0.75 allows you to attach filters of your choosing to further customize the light quality and effects of the lens.
Features at a Glance
- Maximum T2 aperture for low-light advantage, deeper depth of field, and increased area of focus
- Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears compatible with follow focus and iris controls, unified positioning across focal lengths
- Lens construction of 13 elements in 10 groups for smooth, circular bokeh
- Manually focus on objects as close as 9.4″ away
- Capable of recording 8K resolution video
- Set of 10 shims included for adjusting flange distance
There are no reviews yet.