Nikon WR-A10 Overview
Create an advanced wireless camera system with your Nikon DSLRs and Speedlights by picking up the WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter. This unit connects to select DSLRs with a 10-pin connector and allows users to use the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller, which functions as a transceiver to wirelessly trigger the shutter release or to control radio-capable Speedlights such as the SB-5000. When paired with the WR-R10 on select DSLRs users can operate one camera as a master to trigger multiple connected cameras at once from up to 164′ away.
This system is compatible with the WR-1 and WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controllers for remote operation of all the cameras in the system. Also, three radio frequency channels are available to limit interference with other systems in the same location.
- One optional WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller can be paired with an unlimited number of cameras with an optional WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller attached.
- When used with the WR-R10 and connected to select Nikon cameras with a 10-pin connector, users can designate one camera as a master and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 units.
- Range from a WR-R10 set as a master to other WR-R10 units is 164′.
- When controlling Speedlights, up to 18 radio-capable units can be paired to a camera from a range of up to 98′.
- Two link modes are available: PIN, which is designed for professional workflows, and Pairing for a simple connection.
- Three radio frequency channels (5, 10, and 15) are available to prevent and limit interference with multiple pairings or other systems.
- Can be used for triggering the shutter remotely when using slow shutter speeds to prevent camera movement.
Cameras: D5, D500, D850, D810A, D810, D4S, D800E, D800, D4, D3S, D3, D700, D3X, D300, D300S, D200, D2Xs, D2Hs
For full compatibility and support for the latest DSLRs and Speedlights, users may be required to send their WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter to Nikon for a free factory-installed firmware update.