NCS Color Chart Glossy Index 1950 Standards [2021 Edition]
NCS Glossy Index is a collection of colour samples that allows you to quickly and easily see how light and gloss affect the colour. Which in turn makes it easy to assess and select colours. The NCS Glossy Shade Card with all 1950 Colors is now available in India.
- Colour sample collection of 1,950 colour references
- Arranged in five sets: greyscale, yellow (G80Y-Y70R), red (Y80R-R70B), blue (R80B-B70G) and green (B80G-G70Y)
- Stiff binder
- Sample: Gloss level: approx. 88 at 60° viewing angle
- 216 pages, 10 colours per page
- Colour stripe size: 20×50 mm, 26×50 mm for light colours.