The perfect tool for discussing colour design possibilities with clients. With the 40 colour triangles in NCS Atlas, which has one page for every hue, you navigate quickly between the different colour areas.
The colours are arranged logically according to the NCS system, making it easy to find and compare colours based on blackness, whiteness and chromaticnes. The NCS Atlas with 2050 colors also includes lightness values and light reflectance values. The atlas comes with a colour mask and different similarity masks that help you to create colour combinations based on blackness, whiteness and chromaticnes.
- 40 NCS hue pages.
- 1 page with neutral and tinted greys.
- 3 pages with tinted white colours.
- Colour sample size: 15×15 mm and 15×13 mm.
- National Standard in Sweden (SS 19102:2022) and Norway NS-SS 1910.
- International ASTM Standard (E2970) on the practice for specifying colour.