Godox LED1000D II Overview
The Godox LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light is a daylight-balanced video light that offers a color temperature of 5600K with a ±300K variance. Dimming settings range from 0% to full power and can be adjusted using the video light’s on-board LCD panel or by its wireless remote which has a range of up to 65.6′. For enhanced versatility, the LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light also features connectivity for DMX controllers.
This video light is rated for output up to 5400 lux at 3.3′, drawing a maximum of 70W of power during use. A yoke with a standard light stand receiver and locking knob supports the LED1000D II Daylight DMX LED Video Light and its design also incorporates a built-in filter slot for easy light manipulation. While an AC adapter is provided for in-studio use, separately available Sony 14.8V BP-L V-mount batteries can be used to provide power while on location. The remote control requires two 3V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power, rated for 5400 lux at 3.3′
- Daylight-balanced with a color temperature of 5600K with a ±300K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6′ away
- Wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Connectivity for DMX controllers provides enhanced versatility
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Built-in filter slot for use with three included filters: a diffusion panel, as well as blue and yellow colors
- Four reflective barndoors to shape and direct light output
- Built-in 13 to 16.8V DC power supply and included AC adapter for wired use with a power outlet
- V-mount battery plate accepts a Sony BP-L battery for truly portable operation
There are no reviews yet.