Designed to be portable yet efficient, the LEDP260C Bi-Color LED Light Panel from Godox provides smooth and soft light that is well-suited to small-scale video applications. With a color temperature range from 3300K to 5600K, this rectangular soft panel can accurately match both tungsten and daylight light sources thanks to its high CRI and TLCI ratings of 95 and 94, respectively.
Adjustments can be made either on the on-board LCD back panel via two buttons and a dial, or with an included wireless remote that works at distances of up to 65.6′.
The LEDP260C is rated to output up to 2200 lux at 1.6′ and 5600K, and allows you to dim it to as low as 10% all the way up to full power. Combined with a low maximum draw of 30W, this makes for a bright yet efficient light source.
For powering the panel, an AC adapter is included for connecting to a wall socket, while those looking to take the light out on the field can run it on two optional Sony L-series batteries. The remote control requires two 3.0V AAA batteries, which must also be purchased separately.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 30W of power, rated for a maximum of 2200 lux at 1.6′
- Bi-color with an adjustment range from 3300K to 5600K, can be used with both tungsten and daylight sources
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100%
- High color fidelity with a CRI rating of 95 and TLCI of 94
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6′ away
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- Battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation