RAL PLASTICS - The colour standard for plastics.
For RAL PLASTICS, polypropylen was chosen, which assures diversified applicability. RAL PLASTICS guarantees best possible translation of RAL paint colour shade into an identical shade for plastics.
Thus, using RAL PLASTICS, manufacturer and plastics processors can save time, costs and raw material. This material is an ideal partner also for innovative architecture in the 21st century.
RAL P1 - 100 plastic colour plates in a protective case:
• Binding colour sample for plastics in RAL CLASSIC colours
• Format 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
• The polypropylene material assures a variety of applications
• Three levels of thickness: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
• Master batch code designation
• Three different surface textures: polished high gloss, VDI 24 and VDI 42
• Includes absolute values and colour distance from original plastic sample
• With reflectance curve
• Protective sleeve for each plastic plate