Pantone’s Plastic Chips allow seamless color matching between plastic products, print materials, hard goods, and textiles. Graphic, product, and fashion designers can use Pantone’s Plastic Chips as a standard for visualizing, communicating, specifying, and controlling color for consumer products in plastic and mixed materials. Over 4,000 colors correspond with Pantone Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors systems.
- Ensure consistent color in plastic products, trimmings, soft goods, and print materials
- Available in all Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Graphics colors and Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) colors
- High-density polypropylene plastic in tiered thickness with glossy and matte finishes
- Each chip sold individually
- Large 3” x 1.9” chips are sized for measurement by a spectrophotometer