Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-unstoppable mechanical menace. Wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks, and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world. Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected takes place one year after the main story and delves deeper into the relationship between Shulk and Melia in the face of a mysterious new threat.
Whether you’re a seasoned Monado wielder or brand new to the world of the Bionis, the updates and additions in this already-epic adventure make it even easier to dive into the story, combat, and environments that the Xenoblade Chronicles series is known for. Get immersed in the emotional story with updated graphics, listen to over 90 remixed or remastered music tracks, and track quests more easily with the additions and improvements in this definitive edition.
During an attack from the mechanical invaders known as the Mechon, Shulk discovers that he can tap into the full power of a mysterious blade known as the Monado. With the mighty Monado in hand, Shulk sets out to defeat the Mechon once and for all.In addition to the Mechon, you’ll run into wildlife that ranges from docile to deadly. Keep an eye on what attracts monsters’ attention to avoid unwanted conflict…or try your hand at bringing down an ultra-powerful Unique Monster.Upgrade your party as you progress through the adventure by selecting equipment, enhancing weapon skills, and using benefit-granting gems. Put your dependable companions to work by filling the party gauge to trigger a Chain Attack and attack enemies in quick succession!
- Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-insurmountable mechanical menace
- Engage in real-time, strategic RPG battles by carefully positioning characters, selecting combat arts, and executing Chain Attacks
- Traverse sprawling environments as you explore the Bionis and Mechonis, two titans frozen in battle
- See what happens a year after the events of the main game in a new epilogue that focuses on Shulk and his friend Melia
- Watch as characters and environments come to life with updated graphics
- Listen to over 90 remixed or remastered music tracks