A seamless means for wirelessly controlling your camera from a mobile device or computer, the Case Air Wireless Tethering System from Tether Tools is a compact device affording remote control and monitoring capabilities. The Case Air attaches to your camera via USB connection, and can be mounted via its hot shoe, and then produces an 802.11b/g/n ad-hoc Wi-Fi network for connecting to the camera via the Case Remote app for iOS or Android. A wireless range of approximately 150′ is well-suited to a variety of on-location shooting applications, and within the app you are afforded a live view image along with tap-to-focus control, and pinch-to-zoom within the live view image for more critical focusing. Within the app you can also adjust exposure settings, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, as well as access creative shooting controls, such as exposure bracketing, bulb timer, focus stacking, HDR, and time-lapse shooting modes. The Case Air also lets you wirelessly share imagery from your camera to your mobile device for instant sharing on social media.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D, T5/1200D, SL1/100D, T1i/X3/500D, T2i/550D, T3i/600D, T4i/650D, T5i/700D, T6s/750D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 80D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS/5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 1D X, 1D X Mark II, and 1D Mark IV
- D3200, D3300, D3400, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300/D300S, D610, D800/D800E, D810/D810A, D850, D750, D500, D90, D3/D3S, D4/D4S, and D5
- D3100, D5000, D5100, D600, D700 are compatible, but live view may not be supported
- Wireless tethering system connects camera to smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Connects via an ad-hoc or wireless network to provide a wireless range of approximately 150′; no internet connection required
- Dedicated Case Remote app available for both iOS and Android devices
- Remote live view mode and tap-to-focus control
- Pinch-to-zoom during live view for critical focusing
- Aperture, shutter speed, and ISO exposure adjustments are possible
- Support for exposure bracketing, bulb timer, focusing stacking, HDR, and advanced time-lapse shooting
- Supports video recording with the ability to control recording settings and remotely monitor
- Case Remote app supports direct image sharing to social media sites
- Case Air can be mounted to the camera via its hot shoe, secured with a lanyard, and then connected to the camera via USB
- Approximate battery life is 6-9 hours, and an optional USB-connected battery pack can be used for additional power
There are no reviews yet.