Sony WI-C100 Overview
Combining various essential portable audio technologies together, the Sony WI-C100 Wireless In-Ear Headphones work to provide you with all-day optimized sound, communication, and convenience. Starting with 9mm drivers that are tuned for balanced audio to fit any genre, Sony also adds Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology to compensate for lost highs in compressed audio. An integrated mic and 1-button Siri access lets you talk hands-free, get directions, and more while leaving your phone in your pocket. The flexible neckband wire and splash-proof design is extremely convenient, allowing you to use the WI-C100 at work or the gym, and securely drape them around your neck when you’re done listening.
All-Day Battery with Quick Charge
On a full charge, the C100 wireless headphones can last for up to 25 hours. If you ever forget to recharge the headphones and happen to have 10 minutes to spare, a quick 10-minute charge will give you up to 1 full hour of playback.
It’s important for wireless headphones to quickly pair with your devices to give you a seamless and enjoyable experience. This is why Sony incorporates both Google Fast Pair and Microsoft Swift Pair technologies. With a compatible mobile Android device, Fast Pair will trigger a pop-up when the headphones are on and nearby, letting you pair in seconds with just a tap.
A similar experience is possible on Windows 10 and 11 PCs with Microsoft Swift Pair, where you’ll get pop-up guidance to make pairing effortless. An additional feature of Google Fair Pair is the ability to ping the headphones if misplaced, or view their last known location on your smartphone.
- Ergonomic design to match the contours of your ear for added comfort
- Select EQ presets or make your own with the Sony Headphones app
- Integrated playback buttons for play, pause, skip tracks, and volume
- Pronounced buttons that are easier to press and locate by touch
- Support for Sony’s 360 Reality Audio that is meant to give a personal and immersive audio experience
- Dolby Atmos compatible when paired with a Sony BRAVIA XR TV and optional WLA-NS7 wireless transmitter
- Works with Sony 360 Spatial Sound Personalizer app for a personal spatial sound field when used with Sony BRAVIA XR TVs
- Eco-friendly packaging that’s composed of less than 5% plastic