Sony PS5 PlayStation 5 Disc EA SPORTS FC 24 Edition Console
The PS5 console unleashes new gaming possibilities that you never anticipated. Experience lightning fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation games.
- Ultra-High Speed SSD – Maximize your play sessions with near instant load times for installed PS5™ games.
- Integrated I/O – The custom integration of the PS5™ console’s systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.
- Ray Tracing – Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5™ games.
- 4K-TV Gaming – Play your favorite PS5™ games on your stunning 4K TV.
- Up to 120fps with 120Hz Output – Enjoy smooth and fluid high frame rate gameplay at up to 120fps for compatible games, with support for 120Hz output on 4K displays.
- HDR Technology – With an HDR TV, supported PS5™ games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colors.
- Backwards Compatibility & Game Boost – The PS5™ console can play over 4,000 PS4™ games. With the Game Boost feature, you can even enjoy faster and smoother frame rates in some of the PS4 console’s greatest games.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech – Immerse yourself in soundscapes where it feels as if the sound comes from every direction. Through your compatible headphones your surroundings truly come alive with Tempest 3D AudioTech* in supported games.
- Haptic Feedback – Experience haptic feedback via the DualSense wireless controller in select PS5 titles and feel the effects and impact of your in-game actions through dynamic sensory feedback.
- Adaptive Triggers – Get to grips with immersive adaptive triggers, featuring dynamic resistance levels which simulate the physical impact of in-game activities in select PS5 games.
- Game Hub
Games have hubs on PS5. Each game’s hub collects everything related to that game together, from activities, to community broadcasts, to new game content. It’s a constantly updated space that will evolve and adapt throughout the game’s lifecycle.
Game creators can build their PS5 games so you can jump straight into specific missions, modes, quests, and more straight from the console’s Control Center.
Quickly access frequently used system features, game content, and activities without leaving your gameplay. Simply press the PS button while playing to see the Control Center overlay.
Players can now give other players positive accolades to encourage or congratulate other contenders on a multiplayer match well played1. The accolades you’ve received will be displayed in your profile.
Challenges in the Game
Take on special in-game challenges in supported PS5 games, and share your results with friends on PS5 to see if they can do better. If your friend beats your high score or time, you will get notified and get a chance to beat them right back.
Cross-generation chat with PS4™
Whether your friends are on PS4 or PS5, cross-generation voice chat means everyone can keep the conversation going with their account for PlayStation™Network. You can even chat with players on mobile devices who have PlayStation App.
PS5™ M.2 SSD Storage Expansion
Upgrade the storage capacity of your PS5™ console by installing a compatible M.2 solid state drive.
You can now play your PS5 and PS4™ games and media apps directly from the high-speed SSD expansion, which you can also use to store, download and manage this content.