- The SIRUI monopods of the PSR series are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle.
- Especially for videographers, the PSR series offers a real alternative to the usually larger tripods.
- The 4 sections are tightened with sealed ring locks and ensure a secure hold.
- The strong monopods have a stand spider with three fold-out feet.
- The stand spider can be removed and used as a floor or table tripod.
- The monopod can also be used without the spreader, for which a rubber foot and a metal spike are included.
- A 360° system ensures smooth and soft movements and pans.
- The ball joint allows tilting up to 20° in all directions.
- A wrist strap is as much part of the SIRUI standard as the cold grip made of soft and grippy sponge rubber.
- The tubes of the P-324SR are made of 10 layers of carbon.
- 10 layers of carbon in 4 sections
- 360° panning system for smooth movements and panning
- Ball joint for all-round 20° tilt
- 3 fold-out and rubberized aluminum feet
- Sealed twist locks for a firm grip
- Comfortable hand strap and soft cold grip
- Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
- Stand spider completely removable – Can be used as floor or table tripod
There are no reviews yet.