The SIRUI C60B Bi-colour LED monolight is a portable, compact, and high-power light that is perfect for a constant light source for photography or video.
The C60B has an adjustable temperature from 2800k – 7000k, which is perfect for matching ambient light. An ultra-quiet operation of 20dB matches perfectly with video use, where any ambient noise needs to be kept at a minimum. The C60B can be controlled via the SIRUI light app via Bluetooth or directly on the light itself. Twelve modes can be implemented to achieve different lighting situations or effects.
The Bowens mount is compatible with a vast range of diffusers or modifiers on the market, as well as SIRUI’s LD-S light stand and soft box, which is available separately. The included handle is perfect for handheld use or easy attachment to a light stand.
The C60B can be powered by mains power or via the quick-mount battery tray. The tray accepts two Sony NP-F970 batteries (Batteries not included). The C60B is also RCM approved for use in Australia.
20dB Whisper Quiet
- Advanced technologies are used to reduce the fan noise to as low as 20dB.
Quick-Load Battery Box
- Unlike traditional battery boxes, SIRUI quick-load battery box requires no cable, which allows shooters to create with more flexibility.
- Supply Wireless, Plug in for Power
Compact & Portable
- The smallest and lightest in its class.
- Unlike similar products with a proprietary mount, SIRUI C60B features a Bowens mount for added versatility.
- Light stands are limited to specific scenarios, but the handheld grip opens up more possibilities for creative shooting.
Brighter & Softer
- SIRUI optimized the overall design of the C60B to make it more compatible with the Bowens mount.
- C60B features a variable color temperature from 2800K to 7000K. 96 for CRI and 98 for TLCI,
C60B is capable of reproducing accurate vivid colors.
12 Lighting Effects
- To achieve creative shooting, 12 lighting effects with variable speed are built into the C60B to simulate a variety of lighting scenarios.
- Divide multiple lights into several groups and control them separately or simultaneously via the APP. One group supports up to 6 pieces of lights
- Scenarios Live streaming, studio, traveling, still photography, motion photography, Interview, short film, TVC, etc.
There are no reviews yet.