Peak Design SL-MN-3 Overview
Strong Strap, Great Versatility
Carry your equipment in comfort and style with this black Slide Camera Strap from Peak Design. Well-designed, it has full stability and a versatile connection with a generous 39 to 57″ adjustable length. This strong and secure strap holds up to 200 pounds of gear and easily supports most of the heaviest pro DSLRs and binoculars.
Upgraded Peak Design Quality
- Designed to improve its 2018 version, this strap has been upgraded with even greater security, a lower profile, and high-quality materials.
- Revamped anchors connectors attach to the eyelets of your camera or the included mounting plate.
- Made from an ultrasmooth nylon webbing with a tighter and more durable weave, the Slide is internally padded to always ensure comfortable use.
3 Straps in 1
- The Slide is 1.8″ wide and can be configured to work as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap.
- One side of the strap is smooth for sliding the camera to your eye when set up as a sling and the other side has an effective silicone grip to prevent it from slipping from your neck or shoulder.
- The four included anchor points attach and detach from the strap with a single hand and can be left on the eyelets so you can easily switch between cameras while shooting.
There are no reviews yet.