Pantone TPX FHI Color Specifier Replacement Pages
Replacement pages for FHI Color SpecifierReplenishing the pages in your PANTONE Fashion, Home + Interiors Color Specifier book has never been easier. Whether it’s replacing your most frequently used pages or just keeping your book up to date, now you can purchase your replacement TPX color pages online. Individual pages contain seven PANTONE TPX Colors with six tear-out chips of each for easy removal.Please note: These are replacement pages for FHI-FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS (book with blue cover).Features
- Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
- Each page has seven colors per page
- Each color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.