Pantone TPG Specifier Chips Set for Fashion, HOme & Interiors
- Color Specifier displays seven Pantone Colors per page, with six tear-away 5/8” x 5/8” chips per color
- Color Specifier binders are ring-bound to accommodate Replacement Chip Pages when colors run out (sold separately)
- The TPG (Textile Paper – Green) suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product
- Lead- and chromium-free lacquer formulation
- Features 2,625 FHI Colors, including the latest 315 market-driven, trend-relevant colors
- All FHI TPG Colors for hard surfaces match back to our FHI Textile Cotton System Colors for textiles and soft goods
- Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 FHI colors by color family
- FHI Specifier Chips display colors with their corresponding number
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Use for hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods
- Use for color inspiration and sharing colors, building palettes and mood boards, and specification, evaluation, and production at the office, lab, or on the go
- View color on both hard and soft surfaces, allowing for a versatile design process
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Mrigank Patil (verified owner) –
Pantone TPG chips is must for all textile merchandisers to give colors in manufacturing unit. Found the product useful.
Vibha Mahatani (verified owner) –
This is the newer edition of the Pantone TPX and has the 210 new colors as displayed. Hard Cover and neat packaging.