The brown National Geographic NG A2540 Africa Series Midi Satchel is designed to carry and protect a D-SLR camera or camcorder with media accessories in a removable padded insert. It also holds a netbook computer with a screen up to 9.0″ in a padded compartment. The case is made from water-repellent 100% cotton that is coated with PU (polyurethane). It has a padded interior and a water-repellent polyester lining. There is 1 halfway modular divider that enables customization of the satchel. It has an easy-access pocket for accessories and a front organizer pocket for media accessories. The satchel is carried by a handle or an attached, adjustable, thick shoulder strap. It also has a rear trolley strap that is used to slide the bag over the handle of rolling luggage.
- Removable padded insert holds and protects a D-SLR camera or camcorder with media accessories
- Padded compartment holds most netbook computers with a screen up to 9.0″
- Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) exterior
- Padded interior
- Water-repellent 100% polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) interior lining
- One halfway modular divider enables customization of the satchel
- Dual strap and buckle closure
- Easy-access pocket for accessories
- Front organizer pocket for media accessories
- Carry handle
- Attached, adjustable thick shoulder strap
- Rear trolley strap used to slide bag over handle of rolling luggage
There are no reviews yet.