he brown National Geographic NG A8240 Africa Large Tote Bag is designed to carry and protect a small D-SLR camera with 1 small lens or small camcorder with media and accessories in a removable padded insert. The case is made from water-repellent 100% cotton that is coated with PU (polyurethane). It has a removable padded insert and a water-repellent polyester lining. There is 1 halfway modular divider that enables customization of the tote. The tote has a removable padded laptop insert that will hold a computer with a screen up to 15.4″ It has 2 easy-access pockets for accessories and an internal easy-access pocket. The bag is carried by 2 tote handles.
- Holds and protects a small D-SLR camera with 1 small lens or small camcorder with media and accessories
- Holds a laptop computer with a screen up to 15.4″
- Zippered main opening keeps contents neatly inside
- Two tote carrying handles
- Water repellent 100% cotton coated with PU (polyurethane) exterior
- Removable padded insert
- Removable padded laptop insert
- Water-repellent 100% polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) interior lining
- One halfway modular divider enables customization of the tote
- Two easy-access pockets keep accessories safe and convenient.
- Internal easy-access pocket for accessories wanted close at hand.