Lowepro BP 300 AW II Overview
Designed for photographers who need a versatile all-purpose outdoor adventure bag, the black Lowepro ProTactic BP 300 AW II Camera and Laptop Backpack has room for your camera, lenses, and photo accessories plus gear like tripods, clothing, and your laptop.
The large interior is split into two compartments to provide cushioned room for essential photo equipment as well as your regular outdoor gear. The photo compartment can hold a DSLR body with a lens attached and offers fast access through the sides. This photo compartment is equipped with the Quickshelf insert that can be easily reconfigured to hold an array of gear or removed completely for maximum storage space. The top half of the bag has its own access via the top flap.
The SlipLock loop system and tabs make it easy to add pouches and cases to the pack so you can easily add storage for water bottles, memory cards, and other essential gear. Ergonomic backpack straps provide all day comfort and a sternum band ensures the bag won’t shift during strenuous activity like climbing over rocks, up trees, or while skiing. Lowepro’s ActivZone back panel delivers targeted support at your shoulder blades as well as lumbar and waist for comfort on the move with a structured back panel for ventilation. The exterior is made from nylon that is resistant to splashing water or light rain to keep your valuable camera gear protected. If you get caught in heavy rain or want maximum protection from thieves, you can install the large wraparound All-Weather cover.
- Approximately 50/50 storage split between personal items on the top and photo gear on bottom
- Camera compartment: 11 x 10.6 x 4.9″
- Non-photo compartment: 11 x 6.3 x 5.1″
- Molded EVA Quickshelf divider system forms a 3-tier shelf and folds flat for easy removal—remove for easy gear configuration or to convert to laptop backpack with large storage space
- Dual side access with interior door organization panels
- Dedicated CradleFit 15″ laptop pocket defends against impact; 15 x 10.6 x 0.4″
- 3-Point access to reach gear quickly and easily
- Adjustable length backpack straps with quick release sternum band
- Access interior via two side zippered flaps or top flap with quick release buckles
- SlipLock loop system and tabs make it easy to add pouches and cases to pack
- Dual side travel-size tripod attachment
- ActivZone back panel allows for ventilation to keep the user dry and built with targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar, and waist for comfort
- Pass-through strap on back panel to put on carry-on roller cases with extendable handles
- Removable All-Weather (AW) cover offers protection from rain, snow, dust, and sand