Lensbaby Composer Pro II w/Soft Focus II Opti… Overview
Create memorable images that have a circular spot of focus surrounded by a beautifully blurred background with this Composer Pro II with Soft Focus II 50 Optic from Lensbaby. Available here with a Nikon Z-mount, this special effects lens is completely compatible with the established Optic Swap System and can use any of the numerous optics available. The Composer Pro II features a tilt function that ranges from 0-15° in any direction, and the updated Soft Focus II 50 Optic adds a 12-blade manually adjustable internal aperture to its versatile drop-in magnetic aperture system. Opened up to its brighter aperture settings, the Soft Focus II 50 Optic creates dreamlike impressionistic images with a subdued color palette and a remarkably flat field of focus. Stopped down to f/8 or darker, the lens creates beautifully detailed and sharp images with a large central area of focus and out-of-focus edges on full-frame sensors.
- Upgraded metal body and improved tilt control from 0-15° in any direction
- Creates a spot of focus surrounded by out-of-focus elements when utilized with tilt
- 12-blade manually adjustable internal aperture range from f/2.5 to f/22
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System and drop-in magnetic aperture disks
- Multicoated and anti-reflective coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Accepts 46mm filters for additional creative shooting technique